Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Rage of Pins and Buttons




So lately as I've walked down the streets of our fair city my eyes could not help but notice the abundunce of circular objects that see to have afflicted many of my fellow citizens bags and sweaters. Small, big! Phrases, pictures! Buttons have seemed to sweep our nation! From "Save The Environment" to "The Future Mrs. Joe Jonas", this is one craze that i fully approve. Whatever kind of pin you chose to rock you get to put your views and opinions out there. And its a great way to meet new people who share your likes or dislikes! Whether I'm sharing my opinions on the issue of a "Free Tibet" or discussing how super talented Claudio Sanchez from Coheed and Cambria is, IVe met several new people who were interested in the pins i was wearing. So my friends, I'd hurry up and get myself pinned if I were you because you never know whos looking.

No comments: