Tuesday, July 14, 2009

V FEST PRESS CONFERENCE TODAY


Ok so I have to somehow mission it down today seeing how my car is in the shop at the moment, i know perfect timing for a week of complete madness. ANYWAY Vfest 2009 press conference is today at the Virgin Offices downtown. Im pretty sure their just going to confirm all the bands and such and make everything official for the public to know. I promise that as soon as I hear from them i'll tell you everything. I know a lot of you have been concerned as to why the list has not been sent out yet as well as the ticket price and location. Im almost positive that will be cleared up today so ill keep you all updated!


** UPDATE: yess like i said just a confirmation of bands which will be posted shortly, although im sure you all know whos playing. Now everything would be great and dandy except...

THE VENUE HAS CHANGED! ITS NOT AT THE TORONTO ISLAND ITS IN ORILLIA...CAMP OUT SAY WHAAAT?!

No comments: