Thursday, May 21, 2009

Firefly Tonics: Cristina


Move over Vitamin Water, here comes FIREFLY! So again, I was at my local grocery store shopping for the weekly supply when I walked over to the drink section and I saw a collection of interesting looking labelled bottles. At first I just thought that they were another version of Vitamin Water and but the name of the drink made me curious! The collection of drinks was called Firefly Tonics. Every flavour had a different colour labelling and a black and white photo to depict what that particular tonic was called. They had cool names like "Love Potion", "Wake Up". "Recharge", "Chill Out", "De-tox" and "Sharpen Up". I was intrigued so I decided to grab a "Recharge" and a "Chill Out" and try them. Later on that evening, I opened up the bottle of "Recharge", took a sip and was amazed. The flavours that hit my taste buds were most agreeable! What's truly amazing is that there is no added sugar to these drinks. These drinks are amazingly compiled herbs, fruits and teas. So not only are you drinking something that tastes amazing its 100% good for you too! So guys, I'd start making Firefly Tonics a regular in you pantry! And just like the name, the drinks are natural and inspiring!

link to website:
http://www.fireflytonics.com/our-drinks/your-questions/

No comments: